F2C Professional Stainless Steel Semi-Auto Meat Slicer Review
If you run a restaurant or commercial kitchen or use slicers at home for more than the occasional slice, then you need to check out the F2C Professional Stainless Steel Semi-Auto Meat Slicer. This is a professional slicer, straight from the Chinese manufacturers, F2C. From it’s very demeanor, this slicer is built for endurance. You can tell from first glance that this is a powerful machine. From the gigantic blade, to the well built rugged body, this slicer looks sanguine. No doubt, it wasn’t made for light tasks. That would just be undermining its ability. So, without further ado, I present to you the beast of burden, the F2C Professional Stainless Steel Semi-Auto Meat Slicer.
F2C Professional Stainless Steel Semi-Auto Meat Slicer Overview
The body is a 35 pound mass of stainless steel with dimensions of 21 inches by 16 inches by 16 inches. It’s no secret, this slicer boldly makes its presence known, it’s huge. Lugging it around won’t be an easy affair either. So we’ve gotten that clear, it isn’t portable in any sense whatsoever. Figure out where to place it, put it down and let it be. It’s armed with an equally massive 10 inch stainless steel blade. The blade is a slicer’s prime weapon and seeing such a sturdy blade convinces me that the F2C slicer means business. To rotate this round giant, is an up to the challenge 240 watt motor. The collaboration of slicer and motor creates a rotating speed of 530 rpm. All this for a retail price of $254.99. So, the slicer has got power and strength, but does it perform?
F2C Professional Stainless Steel Semi-Auto Meat Slicer Style and Design
The 530 rpm speed quickly and effortlessly glides through meats, neatly making beautiful, neat slices. Be it beef, mutton, venison, cheese, ham, bread or vegetables, each cut comes out perfect, consistent, deli-thin. Careful with the cheeses though, the softer kind won’t slice neatly at all. The slices range from paper thin to about half an inch and can be adjusted using the accurate numerical scale knob. The machine whirs without making a fuss and doesn’t brag about its power at all, it works in silence. Not total silence of course, but the noise levels are surprisingly low.
Underneath, for stability, there are skid proof rubber feet. An advantage of its weight is that it doesn’t shudder at all meaning that, on the counter, it remains nice and sturdy. To keep the monstrous blade consistently sharp, there are attached whetstones that have sharpening control buttons.
All right, we all know how onerous the cleaning process is in these professional grade slicers, right? Well, this one isn’t. The slicer is quite easy and painless to disassemble. It will take you only a few minutes to separate all the parts. Of course, get yourself a pair of cut proof gloves to handle the blade and avoid a bloody mess.
This slicer seems to check all the right boxes. So, before we get too excited, let’s take a look at its pros and cons.
F2C Professional Stainless Steel Semi-Auto Meat Slicer Pros and Cons
- The F2C professional stainless steel electric food slicer is a force to reckon with. On the kitchen counter, while in active, its looks are intimidating.
- It’s strong, well built and can endure a heavy work load. And for a slicer of commercial pedigree, it’s good that it doesn’t falter when put to the test.
- The combined power of the mighty 10 inch blade and the 240 watt motor gives the slicer the ability to sail through any type of meat with ease, giving you beautiful, thin, consistent slices every time.
- Of course, the 530 rpm speed enables it to churn out those slices really fast. If you have loads of food to slice, be sure that with the F2C slicer, you’ll be done sooner rather than later.
- Then, the silence as it works is simply unbelievable. The strong stainless steel body nicely muffles the noise of the motor.
- Finally, unlike its commercial counterparts, this slicer is easy to disassemble and clean.
- Moving the F2C slicer around is a pain, it’s just too bulky. This slicer isn’t the kind that you move between cupboard and counter.
- Lay it on the counter where you’ll be using it and leave it there. Seeing as you won’t be storing it away, it’s always going to be out in the open.
- Unfortunately, it doesn’t come with a cover, you’ll have to improvise.
F2C Professional Stainless Steel Semi-Auto Meat Slicer Ratings
So we agree that it loses marks in portability but it more than makes up for that in performance and endurance. This slicer, though best suited for commercial use, can be used at home as well if you constantly slice. It’s silent and sturdy yet powerful and precise. Once you place it on the counter and start using it, you forget its cons immediately. So for that it earns a neat 5 out of 5. For an alternative premium slicer, check out the BESWOOD 10″ Premium Electric Meat Slicer!
CHECK THE LOWEST PRICE HERE
Be sure to read our Best Meat Slicers Rated by Consumers Guide!
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Out of stock