Herb Glazed Turkey Slices
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, dried rosemary, crushed and garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Use your electric meat slicer to slice the turkey to a desired size
- In a large skillet, brown turkey slices on each side in oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, apple juice, honey, mustard, salt, basil, rosemary and garlic powder; pour over turkey.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until the turkey is no longer pink.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into skillet.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Out of stock