How to Host the Best Barbecue for the Summer
Hosting a great barbecue party comes with a lot of challenges if not organized and planned well. Some people may also wonder what is the best time to host a great barbecue and what are some of the basic requirements for hosting? There are some questions which may also arise like who should attend? the number of persons who should attend? What is the right place to host the event? Well, these and many other queries are well answered by the Article on how to prepare and host a great barbecue in the summer.
For most people hosting a great barbecue depends on the theme and time you want your guests to leave. There are several likeable themes by people who would definitely want to be included one example of a theme being luau. This theme mostly work out best at 6 pm and for a more traditional one it normally takes around at 11.00- 11.30am. By default, summer is considered as the best season to host a barbecue since the weather is favorable for outdoor activities and thereby prolonging the longevity of people who probably had not seen each other to get to mingle and interact without any form of disruption.
This season is also an adventure time for most of the extroverts. Barbecue party comes with an assortment of meat to choose from in the preparation stage and it is vital for the host to master not only the art of cooking but also the manner of preparation like slicing and grinding. This will eliminate any form of dissatisfaction of your guest who may not have been contended with the extra-large or the fine pieces of meat they were served. It is also important to remember the vegans in your diet menu. Ok, maybe you may be a newbie in meat grinding and you are just about to host this important occasions or you are used to the traditional form of meat slicing using your bare hands with an aid of a knife. Interestingly, you can get the latest meat grinding and slicing tools in the market at a pocket-friendly price. These modern tools are manufactured to their level best so that the user will not find it difficult to utilize them. So do not disappoint your guest. And did you know that It doesn’t need a guru in grinding that meat? This can be done by anyone whom you have chosen to help you in the preparation. Well here are some simple steps for a perfect meat grinding:
- Trim your meat in a good manner
- Ensure that the grinding blades are sharp
- Watch out for any smearing
- Ensure that everything is cold
- Ensure that you have clean plates for placing on the meat
- For sausages, hot dogs and burgers, ensure that the meat is salted just before grinding and do not exaggerate on the salt amount.
- Lastly, ensure that you slice from large to small portions.
SLICE THAT MEAT WITH YOUR MEAT SLICER AND MEAT GRINDER
Now you may wonder now I have the best-grinded meat yet I do not have the best thin-sliced meat or even onions and tomatoes. Well, do not worry because this is catered for by the use of a 21st-century meat slicer which is capable of slicing out pounds of meat within a short span of time. These steps are taken to have a perfect meat slice:
- Ensure that the meat is cold and not frozen so as to be firm for nice slicing
- Slicing should be done against the grain to ensure tenderness and this creates evenly sliced pieces since meat has muscles that are parallel to one another
- There are many grinding and slicing tools you can choose from the market some examples being:
There are numerous benefits that come with preparing your own meat rather than buying frozen meat from a supermarket examples being:
- It is safer than that of a supermarket since they can contain meat concoctions from hundreds of animals and also there is a high risk of contamination.
- Also, home made meat has high flavor. This is because you will be able to control what goes into the grinding and what will be discarded.
- It is also cool
- It definitely has the best texture since upon packaging it in the grinder, it will slowly oxidize when compressed and this lets you keep it nice and therefore improving the moisture level.
TIPS ON COOKING THE BEST MEAT
For the best taste of burger over a barbecue, here are the steps to take to ensure that all goes well with your guest at the party:
- Ensure that you have high heat to grill over your burgers
- Ensure that you only flip one time after about three minutes on each side of your burger.
- In the event that a flare occurs, cover up the grill.
- Minimize on the spatula usage when pressing down against your burgers.
- Finally, it is practical to allow your burgers to rest a little before serving out to the guests.
GETTING THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE
It is important not to forget that when it comes to a matter of kitchen, things can go awry if not too worse and thus it is important to bring on board some vital tools with you such as the digital meat thermometer.
Examples of such equipment include:
A meat thermometer temperature ranges from 32 F- 392 F and with these digital thermometers, you can comfortably switch from the Fahrenheit to Centigrade scales. This will ensure that you not only speed up the cooking process but also will add up to a fine taste of meat prepared.
CLEAN UP AFTER THE BARBECUE
It is always advisable to clean up your barbecue when it is still warm. Here are some of the simple steps to do that:
- Scrape It down with a non-scratch scrubber
- Turn the burner low
- Scrape off food particles from the plate.
- Check out for the drip tray
- Keep your barbecue under cover away from other staining elements by using a barbecue cover.
Remember that if you will be overwhelmed by these procedures there are some mobile services that are up to the task of servicing, cleaning, and maintenance of these Barbecues.
For the vegetables and snacks leftovers, ensure that they are well packed in plastic containers such as The Rubber Maid Produce Saver and for meat leftovers ensure that they are clean and nicely kept in a freezer example being the Magic Chef 3.0. cubic feet upright freezer.
With all these tips in mind, I guarantee you will experience the best barbecue of a lifetime.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $51.66Was: $59.99
Price: $79.99Was: $119.99
Gourmia GFS-700 Counterman Professional Electric Power Food & Meat Slicer - 7.5" Blade - 180W - SilverPrice: $64.99Was: $149.99
Price: $62.71Was: $145.00
Price: Out of stock