Roast Beef Tenderloin
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cook: 20-30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 1/4 pound) center-cut beef tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- Use your electric meat slicer to slice the tenderloin to a desired size
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper; coat beef tenderloin with mixture.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add beef; cook 2 minutes on 1 side until browned. Turn beef over.
- Transfer skillet to oven; bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 125°.
- Transfer beef to a carving board; tent with foil, and let stand 10 minutes (internal temperature will rise to 130° for medium-rare).
- Cut beef crosswise into 8 slices; transfer to serving plates.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $122.88Was: $195.00
Price: $72.75Was: $119.99
Price: $57.99Was: $149.99
Price: $64.61Was: $145.00